TERMS & CONDITIONS – LETTING UNITS
Please find our Terms and Conditions for your stay on one of our parks.
- Who your agreement is with:
- When you book your holiday, your agreement is with the owner of the letting unit, and Bodafon Caravan Park act as agent for the owner
- You must register with our RECEPTION office on arrival (either Bodafon Caravan Park or Glan Gors Holiday Park)
- Arrival is between 2.00pm and 5.00pm and the unit must be vacated by 10.00am on the departure day.
- If you extend your stay beyond 10.00am on the Departure date without prior agreement in writing, we reserve the right to withhold your Security Deposit.
- If the composition of your party is greater than as entered on the booking form, you will incur an extra charge
- Quilts, pillows and mattress protectors are provided. You need to bring your own sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers and towels
- Late arrivals (after 5pm) will incur an additional charge
- Dogs are permitted – by prior arrangement only and will incur an additional charge
- Wi-Fi vouchers cost £6.00 per week and are available from Reception (Bodafon Park) during reception hours only. Once a voucher number is inserted into a device it cannot be used on another device.
- Only 1 vehicle is allowed per unit, and extra vehicles are by arrangement only and may incur an additional charge. Vehicle registration details will be taken on arrival and vehicles must park in allocated spaces.
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount payable including the Security Deposit must be paid before we can confirm the booking
- The balance amount payable must be paid on arrival
- Keys will be handed over when checking in. Loss of keys will incur a charge
- Method of payment is cash or card only and we reserve the right to refuse certain business and international cards
- See Clause 7 re Security Deposit
- Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- The Deposit is non-refundable should the booking be cancelled
- If the ‘Balance Due on Arrival’ is paid prior to arrival, it will be refunded in full for cancellations made at least four weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- The number of people occupying the letting unit is restricted to the berth stipulated by the manufacturer. If your letting unit is overcrowded, you will be asked to leave without recompense
- Smoking is NOT permitted in any buildings on the Park including the letting units
- We reserve the right to terminate the stay of any visitor or party whose conduct is unacceptable without recompense
- Once a booking has been confirmed, you will be deemed to have read and accepted these booking conditions
- Security Deposit and Incident Policy:General:
- The Security Deposit will be refunded within 5 working days of departure. Deductions will be made or any loss, damage, cleanliness issues or breaches of these Terms and Conditions
- Problems with your accommodation must be reported to the reception within one hour of arrival
- Disputes & Incidents:
- If you would like to discuss any part of your stay or have a complaint please contact Reception (Bodafon Caravan Park) as soon as an incident arises. You may contact us by telephone, email or by post as per the details below
- We have a 24-hour EMERGENCY telephone answering service
- Email: email@example.com or by Post: Customer Services, Bodafon Caravan Park, Benllech, LL74 8RU
We are a member of The Retail Ombudsman. The Retail Ombudsman is authorised by Government to provide alternative dispute resolution services. The service is free for consumers to use and as a member we follow a strict Code of Conduct, which means that we are bound by their decisions. For more information visit www.theretailombudsman.org.uk, call 0203 137 8268 or ask for a copy of an information leaflet from our customer services team.
If you booked with us online you may also access the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform which allows you to raise any issues about an online purchase. The ODR platform can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Please note any disputes lodged with the ODR platform will be referred to The Retail Ombudsman.