TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please find our Terms and Conditions for your stay on one of our parks.
- Who your agreement is with:
- When you book your holiday, your agreement will be with Bodafon Group (trading as Bodafon Park, RG Roberts Ltd or Ty’n Rhos Ltd)
- ALL UNITS please register with us on arrival at our main Reception in Benllech (Bodafon Park)
- Arrival time is after 12.00pm, and departure time before 11.00am
- Late arrivals (after 8pm) will incur an additional charge
- Shower tokens are available at Reception (Bodafon Park) or from the Warden (50p for 6 minutes)
- Wi-Fi vouchers available from Reception (Bodafon Park) at a cost of £6.00 per week
- Shower tokens and WiFi vouchers are available during office hours only
- Credit or debit card payments incur a processing fee
- Balance of agreed pitch fee payable upon arrival
- Cheques to be made payable to RG & SV Roberts and funds must clear prior to arrival
- Unless agreed in advance, Pitch will be allocated on day of arrival
- Only 1 vehicle allowed per pitch unless agreed prior to arrival
- Tent pitches are not available on Bodafon Park
- Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- Deposits (min of 50%) are non-refundable and are not transferable within a party booking
- There are no refunds once unit is pitched
- If the ‘Balance Due on Arrival’ is paid prior to Arrival, it will be refunded in full for cancellations made at least two weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- ALL UNITS brought to site, must have adequate liability insurance
- All persons staying on or visiting the site use the facilities provided entirely at their own risk, Bodafon Park and its’ owners cannot accept any liability for loss, damage or accident to persons or property.
- We reserve the right to ask any customer and their party who are in breach of the Park House Rules to leave the site at any time and without compensation if necessary.
- Once booking has been confirmed, you will be deemed to have read and accepted these booking conditions.
- Disputes & Incidents:
- If you would like to discuss any part of your stay or have a complaint please contact Reception (Bodafon Caravan Park) as soon as an incident arises.
- If it is not convenient to contact Reception you may contact us by : Email: email@example.com or by Post: Customer Services, Bodafon Caravan Park, Benllech, LL74 8RU
We are a member of The Retail Ombudsman. The Retail Ombudsman is authorised by Government to provide alternative dispute resolution services. The service is free for consumers to use and as a member we follow a strict Code of Conduct, which means that we are bound by their decisions. For more information visit www.theretailombudsman.org.uk, call 0203 137 8268 or ask for a copy of an information leaflet from our customer services team.
If you booked with us online you may also access the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform which allows you to raise any issues about an online purchase. The ODR platform can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Please note any disputes lodged with the ODR platform will be referred to The Retail Ombudsman.