The Bodafon Group of Holiday Parks is committed to making each of our public premises accessible to all.
Contacting us or the Emergency Services
- We are contactable by e-mail, phone or fax.
- We provide a seven day Reception service.
- Notice Boards on our Parks will have Emergency Numbers.
Travel to the Parks
- There is a bus stop about 100 meters from our Main Reception at Bodafon Park. Buses run back and forth from Bangor every hour.
- The nearest train station is in Bangor, and there is a good local taxi service.
- Roads into all four Parks have tarmac surfacing.
- Bus timetables and taxi details are available from our Main Reception
Access to our Main Reception
- There is a car-park in front of Reception where the main door can be accessed via a sealed path.
- The car park has a sealed surface.
- The Reception door is accessible to wheelchair users.
- Part of the Reception counter and the whole of the leaflet counter are accessible to wheelchair users.
- There is a bell on the Reception counter.
- Reception toilet is accessible to wheelchair users and fitted with Doc-M pack.
- Tyn Rhos Caravan Park is the most suitable park for wheelchair users.
- All campsites have grassed and hard standings
- Grass is cut at regular intervals.
- Parking is available next to the touring caravan or tent.
- Pitches can be allocated with electric hook-ups and water points if required.
Toilet Block / Showers
- Pitches can be allocated close to the toilet block on request.
- We have a disabled toilet on Ty’n Rhos which is accessible via a ramp.
- Keys are provided to the disabled toilet for a small returnable deposit.
- These keys are only provided to wheelchair users, those who need ramps to access their caravans, and those who need to be accompanied to use the toilets.
- Showers are located in the toilet blocks.
- All toilet blocks have anti-slip flooring.
- Toilet Blocks are fully lit 24-hours a day.
- Taps are press-on, non-concussive type.
- Emergency lighting will come on in the event of a power cut.
- Shower controls are positioned at suitable height.
Wash Room / Laundry
- Ty’n Rhos Caravan Park is the only park with a laundry room.
- Washing machines and dryers are set low for easy access.
- Washrooms on all the Parks are accessible to wheelchair users.
- There are conventional fridge-freezers located in all the wash rooms.
Chemical Toilets / Bin Areas
- These points are adjacent to roads and accessible by car.
- The chemical toilet is the same height as a conventional toilet pan with low level flush.
- Taps are available to wash the containers.
- Waste Water disposal points are accessible on all the Parks.
- We do not have ramps for access to our letting units.
Visual Aids on the Parks
- All our parks have adequate signage informing guests of the location of public buildings and instructing them of speed limits on the Parks.
- All our Parks have adequate lighting.
- Colour schemes in all our public buildings have been designed to include colour contrast.
- We accept that guests with disabilities wish to use our premises in as normal way as possible.
- Staff will give assistance when required.
- Specific requirements must be made at time of booking.
- Assistance dogs are welcome on all our Parks.
- We have qualified first-aiders on Site and a first aid box is available in reception.